It has been a busy week in Tintinland.
- Nestor gets a mention as one of the Ten Best Butlers
- Tintin, Nazi Germany and contemporary art looks at Tintin from a New Zealander’s point of view.
- Tintin turns out to be Danish – Tintin displays his Danish roots
- There were lots of responses, especially from the French, to the Times article about Tintin being gay, but I liked this because it hits the nail on head – Tintin is Gay; an African Response
- Tintin’s 80th birthday got plenty of coverage as well, including this from the Chinese new service CCTV: Cartoon legend Tintin celebrates 80th birthday